Stock Market Miracle

If you want to see how it’s possible to make a living trading the markets, or, dare I say it, even BECOME A WEALTHY STOCK MARKET INVESTOR, then I urge you to read every word on this website.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Successful Trading

Successful Trading Using Your Own Intuition.

I’ve always been fascinated in how the human mind works. Why we do things, what makes us “tick”, etc.

That fascination has spilled over into successful stock trading. I think you can analyze charts until you’re blue in the face, read all the trading books available in the library and bookstores, and have all the information about successful trading strategies in the world, but all that won’t do you a bit of good until you “get your mind into the game.”

What has become especially fascinating to me lately is in the area of human intuition. You see, recently I’ve found myself able to view a stock chart, and just “know” that the trade setup will work. Or the opposite, that the setup itself looks great, but I have an uneasy feeling about it. Where does that come from?

On the one hand, I think it must come from simply having viewed thousands and thousands of charts, and reviewing the stock action after hundreds of trade setups. That’s my “brute force” idea. On the other hand, I feel just the trading experience itself is involved, and the development of the extreme confidence I now have in how to handle a trade, both successful ones and ones that don’t work out.

But there may be that third “gray” area, and that’s where intuition comes in. I’ve found that highly successful traders for the most part have conditioned and finely-tuned their intuition for successful trading.

Click Here to Trade Your Way To Wealth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home